1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

Help I cant spawn props!

Discussion in 'DarkRP Modding Questions & Help' started by [GSG] stinkingmars422, Aug 23, 2014.

1. I cannot spawn any props here is what it says in my console I am on the latest darkrp
    Console:

Unknown command: gm_spawn
    Unknown command: gm_spawnvehicle
    --------------------------------------------------------

Please help me my players are getting fussy thanks!

2. Ethan

Ethan New Member

Hello! I replied in the chatbox but if you didnt see please follow this!

First goto
    C:\pathtoserver\garrysmod\addons\darkrpmodification\lua\darkrp_config\settings.lua

Second look around line 160 for this
    -- adminnpcs - Whether or not NPCs should be admin only. 0 = everyone, 1 = admin or higher, 2 = superadmin or higher, 3 = rcon only
    GM.Config.adminnpcs = 2
    -- adminsents - Whether or not SENTs should be admin only. 0 = everyone, 1 = admin or higher, 2 = superadmin or higher, 3 = rcon only
    GM.Config.adminsents = 1
    -- adminvehicles - Whether or not vehicles should be admin only. 0 = everyone, 1 = admin or higher, 2 = superadmin or higher, 3 = rcon only
    GM.Config.adminvehicles = 2
    -- adminweapons - Who can spawn weapons: 0: admins only, 1: supadmins only, 2: no one
    GM.Config.adminweapons = 1

set them to what you would like in order for you to spawn them in! With the new updates this is a change!

3. Thanks for the fast reply! I am trying atm

4. Aww did not work I cant spawn props its a unknown command :(

5. Ethan

Ethan New Member

Not being able to spawn props, that i've never heard of. However if you do a reinstall of darkrp that might work

6. I recently tried to reinstall it :( sadly no luck I removed all addons and checked them all to see if they caused it.

7. Ethan

Ethan New Member

You might have to do a fresh reinstall of the garrysmod server if you installed it with SteamCMD

8. Nooo! That will take forever :((( well please look for other ways thanks.

9. Ethan

Ethan New Member

Do you have counterstrike mounted to your server?

10. Ethan

Ethan New Member

Whats your server IP?

11. Someone plz help!

12. oops I fixed it now yay!