1. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

[Help!] My HUD is fu**ed

Discussion in 'DarkRP Modding Questions & Help' started by Szhweetie, Jan 2, 2018.

1. Szhweetie

Szhweetie New Member

Hi, to make this as fast and understandable as possible I will make this easy and short.

I had a HUD installed for a very long time (The box in the down corners that shows your HP/AP etc) on my DarkRP Garry's Mod server. I wanted to change the hud because some exploits were found inside of it and we just also feel to change it. The HUD:s SHOULD be installed correctly in the "Server/garrysmod/addons/darkrpmodification/lua/darkrp_mudules" and placed there as a folder. Had this problem now for over a month trying to figure out where it is. Have tried downloading the other HUD that i want but the old HUD just overwrites it so there are 2 HUDS. Have also tried replacing the whole "darkrpmodification" folder but that didn't work as well, still there. I mean, if its there whenever time I restart the server it needs to be somewhere. Thanks for helping me out, would appreciate if you took time answering every question and as easy as possible so I know how to do so I don't have to send another ticket.

//Max

HUD name I want to remove: MoodHUD

2. Trackster

Trackster Member

Delete the hud in the modules and simply put the new one in the addons folder. Thats how i installed my hud.