1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

Help with C.W.2 and M9K Ammo

Discussion in 'DarkRP Modding Questions & Help' started by KrypticWare, Feb 1, 2019.

1. KrypticWare

KrypticWare New Member

I am currently trying to code the CW2 ammo crate to where it provides the player with m9k ammo instead of using CW2. I am aware that M9K is overused and not that great of quality but I would still like to use it. If anyone could help me figure out how I could possibly manage this that would be amazing! Adding me on discord may help me explain what I need help with more. @KrypticWare#6376

2. Dr. farts

Dr. farts New Member

I have never used CW2 before so correct me if im wrong, but if you are using the CW2 from the workshop, download it yourself and then use GMAD extractor to extract it and put it in your server's addons folder. In there, there should be a file called entities. You could probably go into the files of the ammo crate and change the ammo types it dispenses. I will add you on Discord in a bit to help more.