1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

Help with JobTable...

Discussion in 'DarkRP Modding Questions & Help' started by [KoB] Fish n' Chips, May 6, 2019.

1. [KoB] Fish n' Chips

[KoB] Fish n' Chips New Member

So I had almost everything up and running on my server, but when I join and press f4 to change jobs, I get a n error, as follows;
    -----------------------------
    [DarkRP] gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/libraries/simplerr.lua:530: [ERROR] A runtime error has occurred in "gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/base/sv_data.lua" on line 431.
    The best help I can give you is this:

Failed to retrieve player information from the database.

Hints:
    - This means your database or the connection to your database is fucked.
    - This is the error given by the database:
    no such table: playerinformation

The responsibility for the error above lies with (the authors of) one (or more) of these files:
    1. gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/base/sv_data.lua on line 431
    2. gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/base/sv_data.lua on line 319
    3. gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/libraries/mysqlite/mysqlite.lua on line 297
    4. gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/base/sv_data.lua on line 262
    5. gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/base/sv_data.lua on line 316
    6. gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/base/sv_data.lua on line 319
    7. gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/libraries/mysqlite/mysqlite.lua on line 297
    8. gamemodes/d
    [DarkRP] gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/libraries/simplerr.lua:530: [ERROR] A runtime error has occurred in "gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/base/sh_createitems.lua" on line 387.
    The best help I can give you is this:

There is a player with an invalid team!

The player's name is [KoB] Fish n' Chips, their team number is "1001", which has the name "Unassigned"

Hints:
    - It is the server owner's responsibility to figure out why that player has no valid team.
    - This error is very likely to be caused by an earlier error. If you don't see any errors in your own console, look at the server console.

---------------------

Okay now I know the 1001 thing is quite common but the earlier error, yes, has a hint, but I really don't know how to fix it, it is all quite confusing, so if someone could please explain how to give playerinformation i'd greatly appreciate it.

2. -Take a look
    Make sure your server is connected to the mysql database. If you don't have one disable it at : lua/darkrp_config/mysql.lua ...
    If you edited darkrp_customthings , make sure they work correctly. If your jobs have error in their codes you will get "Unassigned" team.

Use this beautiful site to check if your lua codes work correctly : https://fptje.github.io/glualint-web/

Last edited: May 11, 2019
  3. [KoB] Fish n' Chips

[KoB] Fish n' Chips New Member

The attached file is the old script, now changed to fix errors (thanks alot!)
    Do I need to disable all the default jobs so the citizen is the custom one I made?
    Also, how would I make the custom citizen the default?

Attached Files: