1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

Hosting server

Discussion in 'DarkRP Modding Questions & Help' started by Scarecrow 2, Jul 25, 2017.

1. Scarecrow 2

Scarecrow 2 Member

Hey... i wanna re-open my darkrp server and i wanted to ask which host should i use? im using atm an dedicated server with an i7 7700k but for gmod it isnt worth to pay 99€ per month since source engine is not so good... so which host should i use? do u know a good one where i can host an server with ~40-55 users without any problems?(server files are optimized) ( i live in germany )

Last edited: Jul 26, 2017
  2. ♚ Air Reaper ♚

♚ Air Reaper ♚ New Member

If you're willing to spend money then go with host havoc, i used them for quite some time and worked flawless, only issue is, you'll have to copy all your files, like you'd have to copy everything you have in jobs.lua and put it into host havocs job.lua since there's no import file option on the host. My personal recommendation, but I hear of plenty other reliable hosts.

Scarecrow 2 likes this.
  3. Scarecrow 2

Scarecrow 2 Member

Thanks for ur Reply, ill wait for more replys :)

4. Sir Klutch

Sir Klutch Active Member

Scarecrow 2 likes this.
  5. Scarecrow 2

Scarecrow 2 Member

thanks i will wait a little for more replys :)
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 26, 2017 ---
    much guys on the gmodstore said that crident is very good, is it true?

Last edited: Jul 26, 2017