1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

How do i put a listen up feature at the top of gmod players screen

Discussion in 'Modder General Chat' started by vindictive, Sep 24, 2016.

1. vindictive

vindictive Member

I cannot find how to add a listen up system

2. Nagisa Momoe

Nagisa Momoe Member

I don't get what u saying, like a big text for everybody?

3. vindictive

vindictive Member

Yeah like i have been on servers at the top of the screen it says LISTEN UP: with a semi transparent black background and puts the message underneath
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 25, 2016 ---
    and another problem that the job i have thats donator it drops the gun beside him instead of spawning to him

TEAM_SPIDER = DarkRP.createJob("Spiderman", {
    color = Color(200, 0, 200, 255),
    model = {"models/Spiderman/spiderman.mdl"},
    description = [[Fly around the city stop crime, and have fun! You cannot raid, you can base, and fly anywhere!.]],
    weapons = {"spider_gun2", "keypad_cracker", "lockpick"}, -- You may wanna find a pickpocket swep and add it here.
    command = "spider",
    max = 1,
    salary = 150,
    admin = 0,
    vote = false,
    hasLicense = false,
    category = "Donator Jobs",
    customCheck = function(ply) return CLIENT or ply:GetUserGroup() == "V.I.P" or ply:GetUserGroup() == "T-Mod(VIP)" or ply:GetUserGroup() == "Moderator(VIP)" or ply:IsSuperAdmin() end,
    CustomCheckFailMsg = "This job is for V.I.P only!"
    })

4. Pab14567

Pab14567 Well-Known Member

that feature already comes with darkrp

rp_tellall

5. Reverse

Reverse Member

Yeah it's already in there, vindictive. Type /admintellall ayyy listen up homes