1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

How to get an older version of darkrp?

Discussion in 'Modder General Chat' started by Joe | SLS Owner | Dev, Oct 7, 2016.

1. Title,

Because new darkrp is horrid with billboards, [in my opinion]

2. Nagisa Momoe

Nagisa Momoe Member

You know you can get rid of the new billboard advert by go to the "Addon release" section right?

3. I tried, that addon is broken.

4. Jkarateking

Jkarateking Member

It works for me if you install it properly. It took me a couple of attempts at installing

5. I noticed that now, but my darkrp notifications are also broken, so I need a new darkrp, look at my other thread.

6. Jkarateking

Jkarateking Member

You could just re-install the newest version of DarkRP (use github not workshop). That would reset anything if you broke it (unless its broken in DarkRP modification but then getting an older version of DarkRP wouldnt help either)

7. And delete it from garrysmod/gamemodes right? Im doing it now its just gonna take a while.

8. Jkarateking

Jkarateking Member

Yes delete it from there and then re-install it on there

9. Fixed

10. LionDaJavaDev

LionDaJavaDev New Member

Billy made a wonderful addon to fix this, search DarkRP Classic Advert in google