1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

HOw to get shipment data

Discussion in 'DarkRP Modding Questions & Help' started by NoOriginality, Oct 1, 2016.

1. NoOriginality

NoOriginality Member

Re-wrote this:

I need to access the data in a weapon shipment when it is targeted.

In the code I have two checks. One is where the person picks up the ent with his grav gun and the ent gets stored in a var.
    The other is a chat command and the ent get also stored in a var from eye trace,

I want to be able to access the price or model of shipment (basically everything that you type in when you create the shipment code).

For example, ent.model or ent["AK47"].model which would return the string

mdl/path/path/ak47.mdl

Of course ent.model or ent["AK47"].model wouldn't work. I am trying to figure out something that will.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2016
  2. cj2tech

cj2tech Member

How you gonna bash members then expect help?
    And be a grammar critic when your post above is barely understandable.

3. (FPtje) Atheos

(FPtje) Atheos Main Developer Staff Member

Don't import drama into unrelated threads.

4. cj2tech

cj2tech Member

My bad

5. NoOriginality

NoOriginality Member

Bump, ignore the salty bean. He is just a little butthurt.

Still trying to figure out how to get shipment data.

6. cj2tech

cj2tech Member

7. NoOriginality

NoOriginality Member

Maybe you should get off my thread, I'm pretty sure you don't know what you're talking about.

8. Reverse

Reverse Member

You asked for help...

You want to get the data when the player "picks it up." As in picking it up with the default pocket?

9. NoOriginality

NoOriginality Member

Lol, gravity gun. The hook dude.

The hook that gives you the ent and ply parameters. The ent is the shipment, I need to access the data in the ent.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 4, 2016 ---
    I rewrote the thread. Read it again, you might understand what I am asking for better.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2016