1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

Alpha I need help with my server.

Discussion in 'DarkRP Addon & Plugin Releases' started by Gin, Mar 15, 2015.

1. Gin

Gin New Member

Okay, hello there all coders of Gmod DarkRP.
    I need help with my server. The thing is that, this is my first time making server, and I am really bad with addons, I always get errors and then I have to delete everything and start all over again. I can't do FastDL, because it's too hard for me, also I can't seem to be able to get custom hud and custom F4 menu.
    If anyone could help me, I would be so happy, and ofcourse would make you superadmin on my server.
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Joncchan/
    Also I would enjoy if someone would make me my own fastDL or addon folder where is good plugins without errors.

Thank you,
    Gin.

2. Defender2015

Defender2015 New Member

Wrong section. I added you on steam though, i can help set up your server.(Not looking for a superadmin positon though.)

3. Gin

Gin New Member

Thank you.

4. n00bmobile

n00bmobile Active Member

It's cool to have people wanting to help each other. Use the right section next time :p
    I really like to help people, but I'm usually working on something new or updating my addons. Anyway, hope you manage to do your server! :/

5. I need help. When i open my server and go in o it. I can spawn dupes and saves. Hope someone can help me. If you can help me add me on steam.