1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

Imagine Gaming - Printers | Meth | Drugs | Cars | ATMs | NEW

Discussion in 'Community & Server introduction' started by Vyola, Apr 4, 2017.

1. Vyola

Vyola New Member

Hey guys, I've been a long time fan of DarkRP and have probably spent at least 300 hours playing DarkRP. I used to have this server that I would play on all the time, so much that I even got up to the rank of superadmin! However, this server made some bad decisions, and long story short, it died. So that's why I decided to make my own!

tl;dr: used to play on DarkRP server, got shut down, made my own

ANYWAY. I went through the grind of learning how to make a server, and I bring you "Imagine Gaming".

This server is brand new as of March 31st. It hasn't really had any players other than myself and some friends that helped me test it. We do have subreddit here: https://www.reddit.com/r/ImagineGamingRP/

My main goal is to try and provide a good server with a fun community and good staff for everyone to enjoy. If you're interest, come and join! We are currently running the map rp_downtown_v4c_v6.

The rest of this is just fluff.

I am also trying to manage the economy a bit more than other servers do, i.e. not have a super inflated economy where $100,000 is nothing. A lot of balancing is still going on though and if you feel something isn't right, please post about it on our forum.

Jobs and other plugins are still being added. I welcome suggestions on our forum.

2. Sir Klutch

Sir Klutch Active Member

Best of luck!