1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

Issue with Billy's Whitelist

Discussion in 'DarkRP Modding Questions & Help' started by CallMeJ, Dec 3, 2019.

1. CallMeJ

CallMeJ New Member

I am quite confused about why this is happening so I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me solve this issue with bWhitelist. I don't really know the exact date this started happening but I noticed it a few days ago on my dedicated server. I have been making jobs with DConfig recently but there haven't been any other issues with the jobs at all and bWhitelist seems to load perfectly fine in the console when I start up my server. I get the errors when I open bWhitelist and click on a job to set whitelist/blacklist stuff.

This is the code that pops up in console
    Code (Text):
    Trace:
        1: Line 32    "Trace"        lua/includes/extensions/debug.lua
        2: Line 18    "nil"        addons/1595332211/lua/gmodadminsuite/sh_networking.lua
        3: C function    "nil"
        4: C function    "xpcall"
        5: Line 9    "netStart"        addons/1595332211/lua/gmodadminsuite/sh_networking.lua
        6: Line 65    "StartNetworkTransaction"        addons/1595332211/lua/gmodadminsuite/sh_networking.lua
        7: Line 29    "GetJobData"        addons/gmodadminsuite-jobwhitelist-1.2.5/lua/gmodadminsuite/modules/jobwhitelist/sh_jobwhitelist.lua
        8: Line 475    "ItemFunction"        addons/gmodadminsuite-jobwhitelist-1.2.5/lua/gmodadminsuite/modules/jobwhitelist/cl_menu.lua
        9: Line 390    "nil"        addons/1595332211/lua/vgui/bvgui/categories.lua
    This pops up in the chat when I open bWhitelist and click on a job to set whitelist options
    Code (Text):

[GmodAdminSuite] [FAIL] Unpooled message name: gmodadminsuite:jobwhitelist:getjobdata

Last edited: Dec 3, 2019