1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

Job help.

Discussion in 'DarkRP Modding Questions & Help' started by SLOTHY_420, May 26, 2019.

1. SLOTHY_420

SLOTHY_420 New Member

If someone could help my server is not working and it says this error
    [ERROR] gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/libraries/simplerr.lua:530: [ERROR] A runtime error has occurred in "lua/darkrp_customthings/jobs.lua" on line -1.
    The best help I can give you is this:

GAMEMODE.DefaultTeam is not set to an existing job.

Hints:
    - This may happen when you disable the default citizen job. Make sure you update GAMEMODE.DefaultTeam to the new default team.
    - GAMEMODE.DefaultTeam may be set to a job that does not exist anymore. Did you remove the job you had set to default?
    - The error being in jobs.lua is a guess. This is usually right, but the problem might lie somewhere else.

The responsibility for the error above lies with (the authors of) one (or more) of these files:
    jobs.lua, settings.lua, disabled_defaults.lua or any of your other custom files.
    ------- End of Simplerr error -------

1. error - [C]:-1
    2. error - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/libraries/simplerr.lua:530
    3. Call - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/base/sv_gamemode_functions.lua:993
    4. Call - gamemodes/darkrCouldn't Load Init Script: 'darkrp/gamemode/init.lua'
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/1ii8faji1d997pr/jobs.lua?dl=0 That's my files if you see any errors please point them out and yes I have tried gluiant web and I tried fixing from the error it gave me.

2. Emperor Penguin

Emperor Penguin New Member

It happens because your default job did not exists(GAMEMODE.DefaultTeam). Change this value in the file or create
    TEAM_CITIZEN job