1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

Keeping printers on disconnect.

Discussion in 'DarkRP Modding Questions & Help' started by Walter the Assaulter, Feb 13, 2019.

1. I'm trying to make it so that players' printers stay after they disconnect.
    I've tried this setting
    -- removeondisconnect - Enable/disable shipments/microwaves/etc. removal when someone disconnects.
    GM.Config.removeondisconnect = true
    but they are able to come back and purchase more because they no longer "own" the printer. They could just keep leaving and coming back and purchase as many printers as they want.

How would I be able to make it so they stay after disconnect but aren't able to spawn more in after reconnect unless the initial printers were destroyed? I have seen a few other servers do this. Is there some kind of code I can add into the printers to keep the ownership after disconnect? I've been searching around for a while and haven't been able to find anything. If it matters, I'm using Upgradable Money Printers but if there's an addon with this feature I'd be willing to switch.