1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

Beta L.S.T. HUD

Discussion in 'DarkRP Addon & Plugin Releases' started by LordiAnders, Jun 24, 2014.

1. Rarityisboss

Rarityisboss New Member

did you remove that one default file hudreplacement or something and keep the default hud setting? That fixed it for me atleast.

2. =DoW= Nickster

=DoW= Nickster New Member

No i didn't remove it.... Second thought some hud required me to replace cl_hudreplacement bet still didnt work. TCB hud v1, v2, v3 and default hud works. Not any others. Note I have tested this on a fresh install of darkrp no addons same result.

3. LordiAnders

LordiAnders Active Member

I believe the issues should be fixed now...
    Cant test it, gotta play Killing Floor with someone

4. Really nice HUD!
    Also, rarityisboss, Rainbow is boss. Not you.

5. Ben01

Ben01 New Member

The Hud is not diableing darkrp notify or door info for me.

6. LordiAnders

Its not supposed to

7. CounterCraftz

CounterCraftz Member

May you add a config where you can enable/disable Ammo on Guns? Especially the bottom right? (I just want the HUD, + Lockdown and Wanted)

8. LordiAnders

Havent tested it yet, but it SHOULD be disableable now. Just set ammo_enable to false

CounterCraftz likes this.
  9. CounterCraftz

CounterCraftz Member

Sorry for another request but may you make it so the MPH Hud confirgurable? (Disables)

10. Sturm-Falke101

Sturm-Falke101 New Member

Is this broken in the new DarkRP version? The only portion visible right now is the player's avatar, and I can't figure out why D:

11. LordiAnders

I'll test it for myself on the updated version in a couple of hours

12. LordiAnders

Nope, works completly fine to me. Wiped the entire DarkRP gamemode and installed anew, no problems

13. Sturm-Falke101

My fault, server didnt load the playermodels for certain jobs, which caused the gamemode to screw up. Sorry about that

14. Sturm-Falke101

What changes are in the new version? I've modified some internal stuff and I need to plan a day to upgrade, lol!

[​IMG]

15. LordiAnders

Nothing but the ability to disable the ammo counter. You don't need to update unless you want that option

16. Pab14567

Pab14567 Well-Known Member

Would this interfere with FA:S as the FA:S sweps and some other ones I have on my server, also have their clip size/ammo on the side of the gun if you press R or change fire type

Also does this support TCB's Stamina?

Last edited: Feb 28, 2015
  17. LordiAnders

It probably shouldnt interfere, no
    I havent ADDED any support for TCB's stamina, but if you could figure it out yourself, you could add a stamina bar like @Sturm-Falke101 did

18. Pab14567

Sorry but I am not that good with lua and not very familiar with it, and with screen positioning, and etc.

19. Sturm-Falke101

Just adapt from what he's done, he has code in the hud to dynamically set the position of an element from the edge of your screen and then position an element from an element. It's really nice.

20. Pab14567

Do you think maybe I could see yours?