1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

Looking for a coder

Discussion in 'Player General Chat' started by TheCrimsonFucker, Dec 3, 2014.

1. TheCrimsonFucker

TheCrimsonFucker New Member

I need a coder that has knowledge of dark rp to help me with my Serious RP server. I'm just setting it up and doing addons and such. If interested please reply or add me on steam

2. I Code

I Code New Member

i will code for your server not for free though it will be $15 :) I am a professional

3. TheCrimsonFucker

Sadly the server's just starting out and I don't have money to blow currently. I need someone willing to do some work for free and if they do make scripts that are extremely nice and custom they of course will be paid when I can pay them. But sadly right now I'm broke. If you want to add me on steam : http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198027546721/ then i'd love to talk to ya!

4. IMP l Figures

IMP l Figures New Member

You shouldn't expect anyone to actually code your shit for free..

5. TheCrimsonFucker

I already have 2 coders that do it for free, there are kind people in this world

6. Derek Peanuts

Derek Peanuts Member

I'll code for you,if you want
    No charge

7. TheCrimsonFucker

I've got coders now, Thanks though Derek!

8. Derek Peanuts

Derek Peanuts Member

Ok,but remember if you need me I'm here