1. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

Looking for a team

Discussion in 'Modder General Chat' started by Sir Klutch, May 9, 2018.

1. Sir Klutch

Sir Klutch Active Member

Hello everyone, I am currently looking for a set of reputable developers. This will be DarkRP based. I am taking another shot at it. I had run A successful server in the past which was known as "DesolutionRP". We were ranked #2 on GameTracker for quite some time until ZARP decided to smack us down continuously causing NFOServers to null us from anywhere between 4-8 hours. The reason I am blaming ZARP for this is that I and DivinityRP were at the top. Divinity being #1, every time we surpassed ZARP, both our servers would be down. I decided to change hosts due to this and lost a gigantic chunk of my player base. Anyhow, that's old news. The name and what it'll be based around will be discussed with us as we will be a team and in this together. I would love to find the following;
    • Web Developer(vBulletin, shoot me... i know.)
    • UI Developers
    • Server Developers

I need developers who have the time and are serious about this. I will cover all hosting costs and pay for work being done by you guys until the server has grown enough to cover the costs so there is no loss for you all! I am familiar with Lua, however, I want it to be more than just me this time around. You will receive a % of the donations while you remain apart of the team.

-We, the server developer(s) will be in charge of the following; Bug fixes, New content, and generally keeping the players interested.
    -The web developer will be in charge of the following; Designing and creating the home page, forum, shoutbox, support system, store page, quick topic search, etc...
    -The UI developers will be, as the name states, creating the UIs to give us a gorgeous look.

If you'd like to discuss more, please message me your discord or post below.

Please do not post in this thread if you're not serious about joining and or have no knowledge in any of the fields listed. This will only be a waste of not only my time, but your time as well. Thank you!

Not a developer yourself? That's alright, we will be looking for community managers as well! Drop your discord if you're interested.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 14, 2018 at 10:26 PM ---
    Bump.

Last edited: May 14, 2018 at 10:26 PM