1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

Looking for help (Development, Management, ...)

Discussion in 'Player General Chat' started by K4su, Feb 16, 2018.

1. K4su

K4su New Member

Hello,
    I thought about starting my own small community with a DarkRP server. In the past I have had a few gameservers, but mostly for other games. I have only gathered experience as staffmember of DarkRP servers and not as Owner or anything higher-ranked.

As I should probably know Lua, I want to learn more about it and start customizing things on the server. Perhaps starting with the F4-Menu on to other things to improve the gaming experience. I would probably develop while the server is running, still giving players the possibility to switch to newer versions (for example an escape menu) or keep the old one (As far as possible of course).

What I am looking for is someone to help me get the server started and later develop and manage it. By getting the server started I mean adding stuff to make it "fun". I wouldn't know what to add to the server to actually make it enjoyable. One reason I need help managing the server later is because I have my part-time studies and job to follow. This project would be something additional to my studies and work.

Feel free to send me a private message or reply to this thread if you are interested or have any questions.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 1, 2018 ---
    Going to bump this thread. You know... just in case :eek:

Last edited: Mar 1, 2018
  2. Brine

Brine New Member

Hello!
    I'm Brine. I used to own several servers under "Brine's DarkRP" and Crystalium, and I still have the domains. I can help you with everything in exchange for co-owner rank or something. I don't really want to be a poster-boy as some dudes want. https://steamcommunity.com/app/4000/discussions/5/154645539344835593/#c135509472110705607
    ---
    Add me here. I'm not really serious but I really want to help steer a server in what I think is the right direction for DarkRP.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/bigkidnow/

3. Ozikya

Ozikya New Member

Still looking for help?

4. K4su

K4su New Member

Haven't done much lately, been too busy. But I have been thinking about starting again actually, I'll be contacting you in the next days.

I've seen your name before, care to share the name of your previous communities?