1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

Looking for staff

Discussion in 'Community & Server introduction' started by Xafius, Jan 28, 2015.

1. Xafius

Xafius New Member

Hey everyone, so I'm starting a gmod darkrp server and I'm looking for a good team of staff members to help out. I'm mainly looking for developers, or people who are good with making a gmod server.

2. Xafius

Xafius New Member

Still looking! I really need someone who knows their way around a darkrp server.

3. Heisenberg

Heisenberg Member

As long as it's basic stuff - fixing jobs and all that - and not creating or editing addons, I'd be happy to help. What exactly are you looking for?

4. Xafius

Xafius New Member

Yeah just the basic stuff, no dev work. I'm hoping to hire a dev later, but I'll pm you my skype user.

5. Heisenberg

Heisenberg Member

Can we do this through email rather than Skype?

6. Xafius

Xafius New Member

I'm looking for someone to become a staff member with the server when we open, so I would need to have you on skype for communication reasons.

7. Heisenberg

Heisenberg Member

Sorry, I thought you meant you wanted someone who could make the server. I'm actually about to open my own server so unfortunately I'll have to decline your offer of being staff.

8. Xafius

Xafius New Member

Well if you wanted to get everything setup for me, I'd be willing to pay you without being a staff member, but I would still need your skype info so we can talk about how I want it all setup.

9. Heisenberg

Heisenberg Member

Even then, I'd rather use email.

10. andomort

andomort New Member

I will be staff for you, but I am just starting to learn the basics for scripting. Though I am a good staff.

Edit* just realised this is 9 months late lmao

11. nathancheetah

nathancheetah New Member

Hello I would love to work on your server as staff I have some experience in making servers on gmod and I have a lot of experience in coding if needed, also I will be able to communicate through Skype.

12. twenty
    fif
    teen

why are you people even all the way back there

DonAlCapone likes this.