1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

Mayor & Mobboss question

Discussion in 'DarkRP Modding Questions & Help' started by (D|L) Heliuxen, Sep 6, 2013.

1. (D|L) Heliuxen

(D|L) Heliuxen New Member

Ok, so I have a few questions, and I've searched, I really have, but I can't find a viable answer that works anymore.

For one thing, I am trying to make the Mayor get demoted on death, and there are trillions of topics on it, and I've tried all of their suggestions, and none of them have worked, even ones from June 2013.

I just started this server up 3 days ago, and my Mobboss' hit doesn't work. He gets the hit, and after he kills them, it doesn't acknowledge it was completed.

Also, I am running a Mafia based DarkRP, so I have like Al Capone and all of that jazz. I have the mafias set-up, and I put the agendas to follow:

AddAgenda("North Sider's agenda", TEAM_BUGS, {TEAM_NSMOB, TEAM_GANG})
    AddAgenda("Capone's agenda", TEAM_CAPONE, {TEAM_MOB, TEAM_CGANG})

But it isn't allow TEAM_BUGS or TEAM_CAPONE to set the Agenda, only team MOB on both sides.

Got everything working, thanks to a person on here who added me on steam, Zynat. Thanks man! Two of them were on my side, an issue I had with something I had in my server before that I didn't realize was still there.

Sorry for the now useless post, it wasn't before, but now that I've solved it.. Generally useless now.

In advance, thank you for any help. It really is appreciated.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2013