1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

Need Help About World Props

Discussion in 'Player General Chat' started by Hirozhi", Jul 19, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Hirozhi"

Hirozhi" New Member

Welp Im Having Trouble In My server, Every Player Can Drag World Objects Even The Doors, Glasses, Printers, Items And stuff. How Can I Disable That Thing?

2. FireWolf

FireWolf Member

I'm assuming it's something to do with physgun settings under falco prop protection (FPP), where you allow the users to drag world ents.

3. Sheppy

Sheppy New Member

4. Hirozhi"

Hirozhi" New Member

OH MY GOD THANK YOU SOO MUCH ALL! WE EVEN DID POSTPONED THE OPENING OF THE SERVER BY THAT MISTAKE! GOD BLESS Y'ALL!
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 20, 2019 ---
    Uhh, It Kinda Did Not Work...?
    yep, it did not work.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2019
  5. FireWolf

FireWolf Member

Either you've messed with other settings in fpp that allow this to happen (I think reinstalling fpp will set it to optimal settings), you've given people some sort of privileged access to do these things, or a different addon is giving people the ability to physgun stuff. Only way I could rule out some of these is if I join the server.

6. Hirozhi"

Hirozhi" New Member

do you have discord?
    wait, ill send you the image of the addons
    http://prntscr.com/ohp792

Last edited: Jul 20, 2019