1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

Need help with players losing FPS depends how long in session for.

Discussion in 'Player General Chat' started by Straya, Feb 5, 2017.

1. Straya

Straya New Member

Hey need help from someone been look everywhere and can't find a fix to it,

I'm having a problem with players losing FPS depending on how long they are in the session for, They join with 100+ FPS and 30 minutes in game it's 50 FPS and hour in game it's bad like 10 FPS and it just keeps going down and never goes back up, Dose anyone know what's up with this i would really appreciate if someone could help.
    I'm running Rockford Map.

2. Pab14567

Pab14567 Well-Known Member

Get a mapper to optimize the map, ( it's shitly optimized ( I've optimized it myself where even in my shitty computer I went from 30 high up to 90 ) ) or cut down the amount of addons you have on the server

3. Straya

Straya New Member

What's get a mapper to optimize the map? Got no idea how do that one bud, What you reckon remove some addons and that will fix players FPS drop? But most my addons are paid for?

4. Pab14567

A lot of addons = more shit the players have to download and see.

Mapper = someone who makes maps, (or edits them )

for example I'm a mapper.

If you want updates as to what I'm doing look at my profile

steamcommunity.com/id/cumonsteponit

5. Straya

Straya New Member

Thanks for that bro,

I sent you a friends request on steam bro if you want to accept it,

6. Pab14567

I currently cant geto n steam and wont be able to for a while, so start a private conversation with me here

7. Straya

Straya New Member

It's all good i got it all sorted out, Thanks for everything,

8. Pab14567

for rockford optimization ?

If you looked at the about me section below my profile picture you'll see that I started work on rockford and optimized it