1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

Need urgent help with darkrp jobs.

Discussion in 'DarkRP Modding Questions & Help' started by T O M, Mar 12, 2017.

1. T O M

T O M New Member

Hello, I am trying to set up a DarkRP server and I have Arivia F4 installed, I am getting some errors and some jobs stopped showing up, and I have no idea how to set up shipments, I did everything I ever could. Maybe you could add me on steam : steamcommunity.com/id/thomastheactualcat
    I used csite.io's tools in order to make everything I have.
    THEORETICALLY, the code should be MINT condition, though it's not.
    I think there is an issue with Arivia because categories don't overwrite Arivia.
    If there's someone who has the required skills, that is not afraid to challenge himself for pure experience (I would have awarded you guys something, if I had something to give away).
    Soo if a friendly person tries to help me I'd rather just have him add me so I can send him the codes I used for jobs, entities, categories, groups and so on. Maybe I can be able to admin my panel (no RCON though)
    If this is considered as spam, just delete the post and I'll quit, because LUA is obviously not for me, since I am a Languages and Letters student. :p
    Thank you and have a good one! Love you <3

2. Sir Klutch

Sir Klutch Active Member

Please show us your errors and jobs file.

3. T O M

T O M New Member

Hints:
    - There must be some other job that has the same command.
    - Fix this by changing the 'command' of your job to something else.

The responsibility for the error above lies with (the authors of) one (or more) of these files:
    1. addons/darkrpmodification-master/lua/darkrp_customthings/jobs.lua on line 358
    2. function 'doInclude'
    3. gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/libraries/modificationloader.lua on line 137
    4. gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/libraries/modificationloader.lua on line 148
    5. gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/cl_init.lua on line 53
    ------- End of Simplerr error -------

1. error - [C]:-1
    2. error - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/libraries/simplerr.lua:530
    3. createJob - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/base/sh_createitems.lua:418
    4. unknown - addons/darkrpmodification-master/lua/darkrp_customthings/jobs.lua:358
    5. doInclude - [C]:-1
    6. loadCustomDarkRPItems - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/libraries/modificationloader.lua:137
    7. Call - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/libraries/modificationloader.lua:148
    8. unknown - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/cl_init.lua:53

[Savg4747|6|STEAM_0:0:146537767] Lua Error:

[ERROR] addons/darkrphud/lua/hudhive/cl/cl_init.lua:555: attempt to perform arithmetic on local 'getBlockData' (a nil value)
    1. unknown - addons/darkrphud/lua/hudhive/cl/cl_init.lua:555

[ERROR] addons/darkrphud/lua/hudhive/cl/cl_init.lua:555: attempt to perform arithmetic on local 'getBlockData' (a nil value)

[MariosS|2|STEAM_0:1:129127271] Lua Error:

[DarkRP] A runtime error has occurred in "addons/darkrpmodification-master/lua/darkrp_customthings/jobs.lua" on line 358.
    The best help I can give you is this:

Corrupt team: Citizen!
    This job does not have a unique command.

Hints:
    - There must be some other job that has the same command.
    - Fix this by changing the 'command' of your job to something else.

The responsibility for the error above lies with (the authors of) one (or more) of these files:
    1. addons/darkrpmodification-master/lua/darkrp_customthings/jobs.lua on line 358
    2. function 'doInclude'
    3. gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/libraries/modificationloader.lua on line 137
    4. gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/libraries/modificationloader.lua on line 148
    5. gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/cl_init.lua on line 53
    ------- End of Simplerr error -------

1. error - [C]:-1
    2. error - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/libraries/simplerr.lua:530
    3. createJob - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/base/sh_createitems.lua:418
    4. unknown - addons/darkrpmodification-master/lua/darkrp_customthings/jobs.lua:358
    5. doInclude - [C]:-1
    6. loadCustomDarkRPItems - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/libraries/modificationloader.lua:137
    7. Call - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/libraries/modificationloader.lua:148
    8. unknown - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/cl_init.lua:53
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 13, 2017 ---
    I cannot send files, .jobs file is way too long to be uploaded here. Any ideas on how I can send?
    If not, maybe try to add me on steam :p thanks for trying!

Last edited: Mar 13, 2017
  4. Sir Klutch

Sir Klutch Active Member

Code (Lua):
    corrupt team: Citizen!
    This job does not have a unique command.

Why have you recreated the Citizen job when it already exists inside of DarkRP?

Code (Lua):

Your HUD is also throwing errors, i'd suggest contacting Richard ( https://scriptfodder.com/scripts/view/1770/hudhive-darkrp-hud-plaxus-collection ) if your HUD was obtained legally.

5. im pretty sure thats the leaked version error.
    Also that happens when you update something while you are in-game.

6. Sir Klutch

Sir Klutch Active Member

Yes, because it is a client sided error. Errors should be fixed as they use up your resources.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2017