1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

New DarkRP Server

Discussion in 'Community & Server introduction' started by Doctur Hecks, Mar 9, 2017.

1. Doctur Hecks

Doctur Hecks New Member

Aloha,

I've set up a new DarkRP server, i've added a bit of content to it - to make it a bit more functional. Basically i'm creating an experience for players to that of the old school DarkRP servers.

It's Non-Serious, and not riddled with rules. Rules can be viewed in the F4 menu. I'm happy to add content suggested by others, as long as it doesn't affect download rates too much.

The goal is to utilize DarkRP features as much as possible. At the moment, i've got firearms source as the weapon content. I'm working on weapons using the DarkRP base, that way everything is balanced and guns don't have a mental DPS.

No NLR/FEARRP Woo-hoo!

185.44.76.33:27115

Last edited: Mar 9, 2017
  2. Sir Klutch

Sir Klutch Active Member

Best of luck, should seriously consider adding some screenshots of the content you have to offer.

Doctur Hecks likes this.
  3. Doctur Hecks

Doctur Hecks New Member

I'll probably set some screenshots up at some point. :D