1. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

NewLifeRP.net Announcment [DarkRP] [Post-Development] [Now taking Staff]

Discussion in 'Community & Server introduction' started by RFK_2018, Jan 10, 2018.

1. RFK_2018

RFK_2018 New Member

Hi, I'm RapidFireKing. I'm here to introduce our new DarkRP Community called "NewLifeRP." We just finished Development and Set-up, and are now looking forward to getting our name some-what out there somehow.

Half of our server is custom coded/created/blah from scratch, but there's still a good amount of GmodStore addons that I couldn't resist adding because well, they're so cool and I know people enjoy them too. But I also like custom content, so we got ourselfs a developer. :) However, I do often hire others to do jobs I cannot do.

I'm looking forward to make enough money monthly to pay for the server funding, and enough for my to quit my job and become a full-time Developer/Supporter for the community! Garry's Mod brought lots to me, so I thought I'd give back to the community. There's still a lot to polish, as I'm writing this in a hurry.

I got a busy day today, but I will have time to update this Google Doc. Happy readings! :) I have lots of work today!

No discord yet, we do have forums and are accepting applications!
    Please excuse and report any bugs! Bugs are my main priority! No one likes a broken feature

FORUMS:
    NewLifeRP.net

SERVER IP:
    uk-src14.serenityservers.net:27075

DOCUMENTATION:
    docs.google.com/document/d/14gt9fryDF9ouk6R_6vNcVhcaaLHFiVEg0lo7qJX93Uk/edit

UPDATES:
    http://newliferp.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3

^^
    Just to show some type of evidence that I work on bugs and such pretty much every-day. :p

I will update this doc & post from time to time, please stand-by for updates! I will update this post, and the doc!
    I am open to all suggestions, and reviews! :)

Last edited: Jan 10, 2018
  2. Sir Klutch

Sir Klutch Active Member

Not a good idea, but best of luck I suppose.

3. RFK_2018

RFK_2018 New Member

It happens often, as long as the owner can keep the community stable * organized, and donation-steady for months on-end then I'll be fine. I just need to be making the same amount, or more than my current shitty job haha!

It also appears that I forgot to put the Google Doc link here before I left.. so hear you all go! :)

Documentation:
    docs.google.com/document/d/14gt9fryDF9ouk6R_6vNcVhcaaLHFiVEg0lo7qJX93Uk/edit

^_^ Thanks for the best wishes! :p I'll do muh best