1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

Other gun dealer jobs able to purchase weapons that should be prohibited from them

Discussion in 'DarkRP Modding Questions & Help' started by CLEVELANDMAN99, Aug 19, 2019.

1. CLEVELANDMAN99

CLEVELANDMAN99 New Member

So basically I have two gun dealer jobs, Light and Heavy. The Light gun dealer is able to purchase indivdual weapons off the weapons tab that should be restricted to the heavy gun dealer as I have it set in the shipment config. Also when you're on either job you can still see the catagories of shipments from the other jobs but they disappear when you click on them, is there anyway to fix that?
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 19, 2019 ---
    Well, I fixed the issue of all jobs being able to purchase the weapons from the weapons menu, but Im still having that issue where it shows the catagory for the weapon even though you aren't the correct job and when you click on it, it disappears. Is there a way I can just make them invisable or something?

Last edited: Aug 19, 2019