1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

Player model help

Discussion in 'DarkRP Modding Questions & Help' started by Jackadaisical, Jan 19, 2019.

1. Jackadaisical

Jackadaisical New Member

I seem to be having trouble with my player models. They're just walking error signs.

I'm using the ECPD player models addon.

Here's the script:

TEAM_GOVERNMENT = DarkRP.createJob("Police", {
    color = Color(25, 25, 170, 255),
    model = {"models/player/ecpd/male_01.mdl", "models/player/ecpd/male_02.mdl", "models/player/ecpd/male_03.mdl", "models/player/ecpd/male_04.mdl", "models/player/ecpd/male_05.mdl", "models/player/ecpd/male_06.mdl", "models/player/ecpd/male_07.mdl", "models/player/ecpd/male_08.mdl", "models/player/ecpd/male_09.mdl"},
    description = [[Protect and Serve]],
    weapons = {"arrest_stick", "unarrest_stick", "m9k_glock17tac", "stunstick", "door_ram", "weaponchecker"},
    command = "cp",
    max = 10,
    salary = 30,
    admin = 0,
    vote = true,
    hasLicense = true,
    category = "Civil Protection",
    })

I'm using Winstri hosting.

2. [AG] EFEX03

[AG] EFEX03 New Member

Well it could be a few things:

1) Are the model paths correct? Did you do copy to clipboard from the Q menu?
    2) Are the models both uploaded to the FTP AND added to resource workshop?
    3) If you're not using workshop for players to download server content have you done resource.addfile correctly? (https://wiki.garrysmod.com/page/resource/AddFile)