1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

Problem with Derma Panel

Discussion in 'DarkRP Modding Questions & Help' started by Silent, Sep 28, 2019.

1. Silent

Silent New Member

First thing, sorry for posting it here, I've asked gmod subreddit, and after few hours no response. I couldn't find any better place to ask about mod making, (except facepunch forum, which is closed) and I have a problem, which I've been trying to solve for +/- 6 hours. I've been trying to make my swep make derma panel but error apears. Everything's on pastebin. Again, sorry for irrelevant question, and thanks for any help.

Edit: I've changed my code a lot. Now it's 2 files, but still I have few problems.

1 How can I call out function in other file? I've been trying different methods and any of them worked.

https://pastebin.com/UFh08tAj
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 28, 2019 ---
    nvm just throwed the whole project along with gmod to trash. Too stupid to figure out how to delete post

Last edited: Sep 28, 2019