1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

Problem with Player's Data not being loaded?

Discussion in 'DarkRP Modding Questions & Help' started by Harvab, May 23, 2020 at 12:08 AM.

1. Harvab

Harvab New Member

I've tried so many things. I don't have MySQL set up, but I don't think I need to have it set up. I've tried with and without it, and the same guy is having the same problem. He just doesn't load any of his money/jobs. He can switch jobs, but then his money is still broken.

• He starts as the job "Joining/Connecting"
    • He can't pick up money. And when he does, no one else can pick up the money he tried to pick up
    • He can switch jobs, but it doesn't really help anything.
    • He also can't drop money
    • He starts with $0
    • He spawn in the middle of the entire map

Code (Text):
    Lua Error:
    [ERROR] gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/base/cl_gamemode_functions.lua:23: attempt to index local 'jobTable' (a nil value)
      1. Call - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/base/cl_gamemode_functions.lua:23
       2. unknown - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/base/cl_gamemode_functions.lua:62
    [DarkRP] gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/base/sv_gamemode_functions.lua:241: attempt to index local 'jobTable' (a nil value)
      1. unknown - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/base/sv_gamemode_functions.lua:241

2. Andorek

Andorek New Member

Did you touch the core darkrp or use darkrpmodification?

3. Harvab

Harvab New Member

I not touch the core Darkrp and i do use darkmodifications