1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

[RELEASE] 1st December. Another DarkRP Community! (READ)

Discussion in 'Community & Server introduction' started by Claims, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Claims

Claims New Member

Let me say first; I'm Norwegian don't hate my English skills. :rolleyes:

In development.
    Server has been in development since June 2018 with some weeks pause of course, however I feel i'm closing in to the finish line! YAY, I guess?...

Images so far:

HUD
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

F4 Menu

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Creditstore
    (Here you can purchase rank, perm item/weapons) Job access, boost and more) Credits can be purchased on our website) You can spend credits ingame. Credit ratio: 1:100
    This database will have daily backup along with web database.
    [​IMG]

Weapons:
    Carefully balanced weapon. Each weapons has been calculated and optimized.
    [​IMG]

Old Tip-Jar is edited.

- Has more health, I find it annoying with someone kills the tip jar.... REALLY annoying. So I have fixed this to my liking. Even stopped the rotation, why the F*** it's so dizzy to look at a spinning jar.
    [​IMG]

Christmas Event 2018

This is a work i did back in 2016 for my old community (eastern) but I have optimized and re-wrote this into a christmas event.
    These gift presents will spawn randomized around the map (26 locations). This script will spawn according to player ratio, 1 player = 1 gift.More players more gifts.

If you find one, pleas press "e" and it will be collected to your leaderboard!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    End of christmas 3 winners will be picked.

Weapon HUD
    This hud is bought on gmodstore, but everything is sorted in custom slots. Make it very easy.
    Auto closing: 5 sec.
    [​IMG]

Money Printers
    These printers are updated, fixed and added new features like:
    • multiply (speed x) over time.
    • Auto turn around when press E
    • When coolant runs out, they dont explode, but stop printing.
    • Armor Printer
    • Ammo Printer (works with M9K) PS!! I dont use M9K on my server.
    I have decided to upload them to workshop, I like to share because that whats gmod are about! Share and have fun.
    Money/Armor/Ammo workshop Link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1338403285
    Pointshop 2 Printer: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1338509747

[​IMG]

There was more images, but my computer crashed while writing this... damn, and its late.

Pleas join my discord lobby for progress or if you want staff holding.
    Discord: https://discord.gg/jvXrbx2
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 12, 2018 ---
    HUD/GUIS UPDATE
    • Icons for buttons in F4
    • Line border in hud
    • Creditstore update
    • Better lockdown.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 12, 2018