1. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

Rubber Ducky RP Server - No Advert Raid/Mug/Counter

Discussion in 'Community & Server introduction' started by [DG] Dr. CookieCaster, Mar 27, 2018.

1. [DG] Dr. CookieCaster

[DG] Dr. CookieCaster Member Server Owner

Rubber Ducky RP
    206.221.190.187:27085
    Hey guys, I have returned with a new DarkRP community, I used to own Dishonest Gamers a few years ago, doubt anyone would have heard of it but anyways I have made a return with a new community hoping to beat my last one. We have a discord and a website https://rubberduckrp.com

General Rules:
    • You do not have to Advert Raid/Mug/Counter
    • We are currently in the process of removing NLR so you can return back to your base and continue the fight
    • Admins will not hold your hand on the server - we will not put you in a sit or anything - If someone's playing a job wrongly, you are encouraged to /demote them. Admins will only deal with cheaters/hackers

We are very much about having fun on the server, we will not micromanage players and tell them how they should be playing - we'd much prefer you enjoy the GAME by playing a class how you want.

Here's what we got on the server:

Business Job so you can create your business of good/bad goods, you get money when the workers finish the product
    [​IMG]

Couple TDM Car packs, however they are pretty expensive so you have something to work towards to flash your money around - we also have VC mod so you can shoot out of the cars and all that jazz
    cars.png

Here's our meth/printer setup
    [​IMG]

Of course, got to get on that hipster trend, here's a vape - we also have a vape dealer
    [​IMG]

Other notable jobs:
    • Secret Service makes money when being in close proximity of the mayor
    • Radio DJ who can play music and entertain people
    • Religious Fanatic who can make up a religion and push it on people - bible also heals people
    • Cinema Owner, can watch movies and eat popcorn in the cinema
    • Black Market Dealer can sell drugs/lockpicks
    • Police Armourer who can arm the police with better gear
    • Farmer - plant crops and sell them for a profit
    Other notable features:
    • Raidable Armory
    • Raidable Bank Robbery
    • Chess/Checkers set
    • meth and printers

Last edited: Mar 27, 2018
    Enderlein and lilneel like this.
  2. lilneel

lilneel New Member

This is by far my favorite DarkRP server.
    They're bringing back the old DarkRP, what DarkRP is really about.

Very friendly, fun community. Not to mention, one of the best developers I've seen, Lupix.

Dishonest Gamers was great and unfortunately shut down.
    I can't wait to see what RubberDuckyRP has in store for us.

3. Enderlein

Enderlein New Member

Friendly, mature, welcoming, and engaging community.

Even with the same players, every time I get on the people on the server always come up with something new to provide each other with an experience that was even more fun than last time and leaves me wanting to come back for more.
    Really. I'm addicted.

Never a dull moment here. (well maybe sometimes, but you get the point).

lilneel likes this.