1. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

Servers Like these

Discussion in 'Player General Chat' started by [L²:RP] Vimpto, Jun 5, 2018.

1. [L²:RP] Vimpto

[L²:RP] Vimpto New Member

What are your thoughts on servers where the admins will falsely ban you and tell you 'to do something about it' i.e saying you cant do anything as they are the co owner.

[​IMG]

2. D3ST

D3ST New Member

Quite childish ngl. I joined the discord for a few days then the co owner banned me for something that happened on another community? Just shows how immature some people can be. To be honest, the Owner of that community needs to get his co owner sorted. If that stuff happened on the server I am staff at that guy wouldn't be there. To add onto that, the Owner doesn't even do anything about it. If i made a forums account there is a chance that the guy would ban us from the forums or DDoS us for that matter of fact.

3. WilliamFarmery10

WilliamFarmery10 New Member

Why is this even a thread

4. McLovin 2

McLovin 2 New Member

Listen, if there higher ups are like that obviously its not a server that will succeed. A good server has a professional staff team and gives out punishments for valid reasons.

5. MrTeaBiscuit

MrTeaBiscuit New Member

Welcome to DarkRP.

That's all I can say.