1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

Settings.lua stopped being read

Discussion in 'DarkRP Modding Questions & Help' started by Kiyomi, May 4, 2019.

1. Kiyomi

Kiyomi New Member

Hello,

I am currently having a very new issue that I haven't seen before. Previously, modifying settings.lua in the darkrpmodification folder did exactly as it was supposed to. However, upon my newest iteration it seems to refuse all settings and revert to the default. Everything from the money model to DarkRP admin settings are simply not loading. I have not added any new scripts or addons since my previous version, and my only changes have been simply setting the values as I have numerous times before.

Any insight on what could be causing this? I have attempted a fresh install of the DarkRP base, and even went a step further and overwrote the DarkRP settings in the folder you aren't supposed to touch (as a test, reverted right after). It simply will not load the settings in either case.