1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

So many Lua Errors

Discussion in 'DarkRP Modding Questions & Help' started by Haki, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Haki

Haki New Member

Hello, there, today I was working on my little side project darkRP server, everything was going so well until I started to recieve these errors.

Code (Text):

[ERROR] gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/workarounds/sh_workarounds.lua:43: attempt to index field 'disabledDefaults' (a nil value)
      1. unknown - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/workarounds/sh_workarounds.lua:43

[ERROR] addons/blogs/lua/blogs/loggers/delayed/darkrp.lua:23: attempt to call field 'getHooks' (a nil value)
      1. unknown - addons/blogs/lua/blogs/loggers/delayed/darkrp.lua:23
       2. include - [C]:-1
        3. LoadDelayedLoggers - addons/blogs/lua/autorun/server/_blogs_load.lua:1189
         4. func - addons/blogs/lua/autorun/server/_blogs_load.lua:1214
          5. fn - addons/blogs/lua/autorun/server/_blogs_load.lua:1160
           6. unknown - addons/ulib/lua/ulib/shared/hook.lua:109

[ERROR] gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/base/sv_gamemode_functions.lua:595: attempt to call field 'log' (a nil value)
      1. unknown - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/base/sv_gamemode_functions.lua:595

[ERROR] gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/base/sv_gamemode_functions.lua:616: attempt to index local 'jobTable' (a nil value)
      1. unknown - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/base/sv_gamemode_functions.lua:616

[ERROR] gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/base/sv_gamemode_functions.lua:697: attempt to call field 'errorNoHalt' (a nil value)
      1. unknown - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/base/sv_gamemode_functions.lua:697

[ERROR] gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/base/sv_entityvars.lua:86: bad argument #1 to 'pairs' (table expected, got nil)
      1. pairs - [C]:-1
       2. sendDarkRPVars - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/base/sv_entityvars.lua:86
        3. unknown - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/base/sv_entityvars.lua:102
         4. unknown - lua/includes/modules/concommand.lua:54

Warning! A net message is already started! Discarding...

[ERROR] gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/money/sv_money.lua:7: attempt to perform arithmetic on a nil value
      1. addMoney - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/money/sv_money.lua:7
       2. unknown - addons/daily_login_bonus/lua/autorun/server/sv_dailylogin.lua:95

[ERROR] gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/base/sv_entityvars.lua:86: bad argument #1 to 'pairs' (table expected, got nil)

First I thought it was a database issue which I have deleted server database and restarted. Then I did a clean reinstall in the gmod server and it is still like this. I do not know what is causing the issue. Thanks.

2. Pab14567

Pab14567 Well-Known Member

Were you messing with darkrp core files ? Did you put something in disabled_defaults that doesn't exist?

3. [AG] EFEX03

[AG] EFEX03 New Member

I am actually having the same problem on my darkrp-based gamemode. I thought it was a MySQL problem but after reinstalling modules and dropping all of the tables in the databases multiple times, the problem still persists. I hope someone finds a solution!

4. (FPtje) Atheos

(FPtje) Atheos Main Developer Staff Member

Look for the earliest error when the server starts. That should tell you what's going on.

5. [AG] EFEX03

[AG] EFEX03 New Member

I was able to solve it for my gamemode. If you edited a base file that is ran server side then it will cause a cascade of odd errors. Think of what files you have edited lately that match this profile. Best of luck!