1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

[Solved] RetroMiner pocketing

Discussion in 'DarkRP Modding Questions & Help' started by ♥Lexi The Gallade♥, May 3, 2019.

1. Hey all, i'm having a bit of trouble with one of my custom addons.
    Our server has a lot of Zero's addons. Now these for the most part work, but two addons in particular had an issue with me:

OilRush and Retromining
    Oilrush's oil spots and retrominers ores can be pocketed by default, and I managed to nail down and fix the oil spot one, but i'm having some serious trouble figuring out the entity for the retrominer ores!

I would ask Zero for support himself, but i'm not the owner of the gmodstore account, they're not available. I've turned here for help instead.

Oh and first post, so I apologize if this isn't in the right place or something!

[Edit]
    Self solved by using itemstore addon for shipments and removing pocket from settings.lua

Last edited: May 3, 2019
  2. # VALERY

# VALERY Member

You are using scripts and you don't own any of them? We can't help you then. Purchase them or contact owner to create support ticket.

3. 1. it was already solved
    2. you should have read properly. I said I was not the owner of the gmodstore account. that's because I am the CO-OWNER of the server, and I didn't MAKE the gmodstore account. my partner did.