1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

[Solved] Weird Error on Stun/Arrest/un Baton

Discussion in 'Modder General Chat' started by XxBladeSawxX, Oct 3, 2015.

1. XxBladeSawxX

XxBladeSawxX New Member

I know you probably get alot of "Help" Posts but this one I could not seem to find anywhere on the internet.
    I took me a while to find a couple threads that ended up in a dead end.
    I get a weird lua error when I try to use the stun stick, Arrest Baton, un arrest Baton

Code here
    Code (Text):

[ERROR] gamemodes/darkrp/entities/weapons/stunstick/shared.lua:54: attempt to call field 'Think' (a nil value)
      1. unknown - gamemodes/darkrp/entities/weapons/stunstick/shared.lua:54

L 10/02/2015 - 20:12:58: Lua Error:
    [ERROR] gamemodes/darkrp/entities/weapons/stunstick/shared.lua:54: attempt to call field 'Think' (a nil value)

L 10/02/2015 - 20:12:58: Lua Error:

L 10/02/2015 - 20:12:59: Lua Error:

[ERROR] gamemodes/darkrp/entities/weapons/stick_base/shared.lua:103: attempt to call field 'Holster' (a nil value)
      1. unknown - gamemodes/darkrp/entities/weapons/stick_base/shared.lua:103

[ERROR] gamemodes/darkrp/entities/weapons/stick_base/shared.lua:103: attempt to call field 'Holster' (a nil value)

ServerLog: Clix4K (STEAM_0:0:63092770) Gave himself a unarrest_stick
    L 10/02/2015 - 20:13:20: Clix4K (STEAM_0:0:63092770) Gave himself a unarrest_stick
    ServerLog: [ULX] Clix4K<STEAM_0:0:63092770> spawned/gave himself swep unarrest_stick
    L 10/02/2015 - 20:13:20: [ULX] Clix4K<STEAM_0:0:63092770> spawned/gave himself swep unarrest_stick
    Clix4K<STEAM_0:0:63092770> spawned/gave himself swep unarrest_stick
    Giving Clix4K a unarrest_stick
    L 10/02/2015 - 20:13:20: Lua Error:
    [ERROR] gamemodes/darkrp/entities/weapons/unarrest_stick/shared.lua:53: attempt to call field 'Deploy' (a nil value)
      1. unknown - gamemodes/darkrp/entities/weapons/unarrest_stick/shared.lua:53
       2. SelectWeapon - [C]:-1
        3. unknown - gamemodes/sandbox/gamemode/commands.lua:700
         4. unknown - lua/includes/modules/concommand.lua:54

[ERROR] gamemodes/darkrp/entities/weapons/unarrest_stick/shared.lua:53: attempt to call field 'Deploy' (a nil value)

[ERROR] gamemodes/darkrp/entities/weapons/stick_base/shared.lua:114: attempt to call method 'GetSeqIdling' (a nil value)
      1. unknown - gamemodes/darkrp/entities/weapons/stick_base/shared.lua:114

[ERROR] gamemodes/darkrp/entities/weapons/stick_base/shared.lua:114: attempt to call method 'GetSeqIdling' (a nil value)

I have no idea what I could be from. No addons seem to interfere and darkrp is the newest.

Edit:
    Video of what it is doing.

2. shameful

shameful Member

When I had similar problems, I couldn't find the source of it and did a full re-install, it got rid of the problem but if you find a solution tell us.

3. Bo98

Bo98 Moderator Staff Member Contributor

Looks like stick_base isn't loading properly. Check for anything related to it in your console right after joining the server. Or just post the whole console log here if you're not sure.

4. XxBladeSawxX

XxBladeSawxX New Member

Wierd error loads when I spawn

Code (Text):
    Client "Clix4K" connected (128.273.18.142:27005).
    L 10/07/2015 - 17:48:19: "Clix4K<3><STEAM_0:0:63092770><>" STEAM USERID validated
    ARCBank: English selected.
    ServerLog: Clix4K (STEAM_0:0:63092770) is Authed
    L 10/07/2015 - 17:49:32: Clix4K (STEAM_0:0:63092770) is Authed
    ServerLog: Clix4K (STEAM_0:0:63092770) Spawned for the first time
    L 10/07/2015 - 17:49:32: Clix4K (STEAM_0:0:63092770) Spawned for the first time
    Printing Table from s at addons/libk/lua/libk/server/sv_libk_player.lua:18 :
    Object Instance KPlayer
    {
      player = STEAM_0:0:63092770
      updated_at = 1444254334
      uid = 434687149
      id = 1
      steam64 = 76561198086451268
      class = class KPlayer
      name = Clix4K
      created_at = 1442181014
    }
    ServerLog: Clix4K (STEAM_0:0:63092770) Spawned
    L 10/07/2015 - 17:49:33: Clix4K (STEAM_0:0:63092770) Spawned
    Attempted to create unknown entity type m9k_fists!
    NULL Ent in GiveNamedItem!
    L 10/07/2015 - 17:49:33: "Clix4K<3><STEAM_0:0:63092770><>" entered the game
    ServerLog: Clix4K (STEAM_0:0:63092770) Attempted to pick up a keys
    L 10/07/2015 - 17:49:33: Clix4K (STEAM_0:0:63092770) Attempted to pick up a keys
    ServerLog: Clix4K (STEAM_0:0:63092770) Attempted to pick up a pocket
    L 10/07/2015 - 17:49:33: Clix4K (STEAM_0:0:63092770) Attempted to pick up a pocket
    ServerLog: Clix4K (STEAM_0:0:63092770) Attempted to pick up a weapon_physcannon
    L 10/07/2015 - 17:49:33: Clix4K (STEAM_0:0:63092770) Attempted to pick up a weapon_physcannon
    ServerLog: Clix4K (STEAM_0:0:63092770) Attempted to pick up a gmod_tool
    L 10/07/2015 - 17:49:33: Clix4K (STEAM_0:0:63092770) Attempted to pick up a gmod_tool
    ServerLog: Clix4K (STEAM_0:0:63092770) Attempted to pick up a weapon_physgun
    L 10/07/2015 - 17:49:33: Clix4K (STEAM_0:0:63092770) Attempted to pick up a weapon_physgun
    ServerLog: Clix4K (STEAM_0:0:63092770) Attempted to pick up a weapon_arc_atmcard
    L 10/07/2015 - 17:49:33: Clix4K (STEAM_0:0:63092770) Attempted to pick up a weapon_arc_atmcard
    ServerLog: Clix4K (STEAM_0:0:63092770) Attempted to pick up a weapon_keycard
    L 10/07/2015 - 17:49:33: Clix4K (STEAM_0:0:63092770) Attempted to pick up a weapon_keycard
    L 10/07/2015 - 17:49:33: Lua Error:
    [ERROR] RunString:1: unexpected symbol near '<'
      1. unknown - RunString:0

Clix4K is now fully loaded!
    [Clix4K|3|STEAM_0:0:63092770] Lua Error:
    Couldn't include file 'sh_wmc_darkrpjob.lua' (File not found) (@addons/wyozomedia_darkrp/lua/autorun/wmc_darkrp.lua (line 15))

5. Tomelyr

Tomelyr Active Member

Pretty simple. You didn't bought your addons, but instead downloaded an leaked version, which is backdoored.

6. XxBladeSawxX

XxBladeSawxX New Member

lol, how. line info pls xD

7. Tomelyr

Tomelyr Active Member

How about you buy the script legally? That would fix the issue all by itself.

In case you won't like to spend that much money, try to use an free, legal, alternative.
    Like. No PS2, but PS1 instead. ARC Bank also has released the pre 1.0 Version as an free legal alterantive to the paid version.
    Wyozis can also be replaced, with his media lib and arround 2h of learning how to use lua.
    VCMod + VCMod ELS can be replaced with Scars, since they offer most of the features build in.

8. XxBladeSawxX

XxBladeSawxX New Member

LOL! This guy makes ZERO sense.
    1st of all one of my buddies bought VCMOD
    2nd of all that wasn't even an addon making problems and doesn't even resemble and VCMod errors
    3rd of all the wyozi errors on this is me removing the jobs file so that it doesn't create the job at the bottom of the F4
    Code (Text):
    AddShared("sh_wmc_darkrpjob.lua")
    4th of all I do use the free ARC as i found it from a friend telling me.

You sir need to
    A. work on grammar and where words go.
    B. Get some common sense.
    C. Stop rplying on shit you don't know about.
    D. Stop posting just to get post count or whatever you want. You have such LQ posts.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2015
  9. Pab14567

Pab14567 Well-Known Member

.. I hope you realize how much of a fucking cunt you are, for saying that.
    As far as I know, the only free VC MOD is the leak version.

Talking about grammar, I hope you realize he's from Germany you fucking nibwit cunt. Speaking of grammar fix and check your spelling.
    Also I wouldn't be talking because he actually knows ALOT more than you do, as far as coding wise, and when it comes to fixing this. Second, you are a idiot for lying about leaks:

Code (Text):

The only times i've seen this error is when someone is using leaked addons, which is using paid items but for free, without paying the price which in turn is illegal.
    Still saying he has no common sense?

10. XxBladeSawxX

XxBladeSawxX New Member

Ima b real wit u bois for a second.
    1st I don't use leaky addons.
    2nd I meant to say ARC Not VC mod and go ahead and knock your self out with a link https://steamcommunity.com/groups/ARC-Creations/discussions/1/540739405569597984/
    3rd how am I supposed to know if he was from Germany. I do full MRI skans on my rplyers when I comment on their grammar. Top notch banter
    4th "The only times i've seen this error is when someone is using leaked addons" Please explain to me times you have seen this? its probably something that !Cake pick up. an error line means leaky addons. GGWP
    5th This is turning into a "You use leak addons (OMG HYPE OMG OMG )" And a "no im not" thread. Knock yourself out. Go for whatever you are trying to achieve. dude. But ima go ahead and try to close this shit due to ezpz banter that you guys want to make. As the guy stated before ill do a fresh intall and go from there
    6th. IGN konfirmed that adding some dank memes in ur spelling means that me stupid I.E Rplyers= Replying User < What a dank meme.

11. Pab14567

Pab14567 Well-Known Member

Lol, Thanks for proving several points to me and Tomelyr.

With the 4th one, uhm, It's a SendString lol

so it failed to send a string to a server I.E : Making someone superadmin, give a person the host port to ddos and etc. I think idk, Tomelyr is better than me at this, but I do know for a fact that error comes out in a leaked addon, or in a addon that uses sendstring which shouldn't.

12. Tomelyr

Tomelyr Active Member

Again such drama... Srsly i forgott summertime is now over and the kids went back to gmod.

A. JAWOHL
    C. Believe me, i have way more experience then you on DarkRP. Especially about the Coding site, maybe not on your top kek meme answers.
    D. Heck, you entitle Tutorials, Free Addons, Helping with your Server as LQ? FFS, the only thing i said, was that there are alternatives to leaks.
    I've checked your CSGO Smurf ( http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198235192496/ ) and your main ( http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198086451268 ) if they are owning !cake, which YOU said that you USE it. Both times are negative, even your complete friendlist isn't owning it.
    So i've can come to the conclusion, you are using at least one leak, which meets the error, you described.

and for the other post:
    4th: Pretty Simple. RunString is an function, only called for lua_run. That it. There isn't any case where an RunString should EVER be used, except its malicious.
    5th: Nope, the only one who is currently driving it into an shitfest, is you.
    6th: It's just embracing your "ZOMG im such an kool kid haxx0r" image we all got now.

So i'm out. You don't want to learn or any help.

13. XxBladeSawxX

XxBladeSawxX New Member

lol, You think I would add Gmod to a CS:GO smurf lol. Its a revolutionary new idea. Its called having friends. See when you have friends they may have some cash mullah laying around and maybe just maybe they will be willing to help you. Henceforth stating the fact that I am using scripts that others have bought for ME and I DO have access to that acc. So it would not be pertained to be a "Leaked" addon. Also you have ZERO info on if I bought it or not. You wanna know what is cool too? A public addon? I don't think I have heard of those. See if you are active on forums of any kind of gaming community then some "Coders" release addons for free. Maybe that has the backdoor.

This is starting too get funny bc I know I am not using leaked scripts and I am also getting a kick out of it bc of how much time you put into finding info on me which is not there. There are things that are private ya know. you cant Social Engineer and Dox some one so easily and think ur a leet hacker.

14. Tomelyr

Tomelyr Active Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. XxBladeSawxX

XxBladeSawxX New Member

"There are things that are private ya know. you cant Social Engineer and Dox some one so easily and think ur a leet hacker."
    You are still on this? lol, Ima go ahead and stop rplying. Go a get a kick out of these rplys xD