1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

Spawn Setting and Jail pos setting broken

Discussion in 'DarkRP Modding Questions & Help' started by zo0p, Apr 30, 2019.

1. zo0p

zo0p New Member

When I use /setspawn or /addspawn a little popup comes up on the bottom right on my screen saying "Can not find".
    When trying to set Jail pos using /jailpos or /addjailpos the regular popup on the bottom right corner shows up for both of those commands but when a player is arrested using the arrest baton it sends them to the server default spawn in the arrested state. If we unarrest them it sends them to their SmartSpawnPoints position that we set down for whatever job they were. We had to use the SmartSpawnPoints addon because when we created the server and installed Darkrp, the normal way of setting the spawn didn't work and the only way we could fix that was to buy and use the SmartSpawnPoints addon. We think the maps default spawn is overwriting the jail pos we "set" which is causing the player to be sent to the default spawn rather than the set jail pos. If there anyway to see if the jail pos we set even was technically "set" or if it was just saying it was but really wasn't? Can anyone Help? Here is the SmartSpawnPoints Addon link if you need to check out what I was talking about.
    https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/5360