1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

SQL Database Issues

Discussion in 'DarkRP Modding Questions & Help' started by Ryan1050, Apr 4, 2019.

1. Ryan1050

Ryan1050 New Member

Hello,

I recently released my DarkRP server but I've ran into a few errors from my databases.
    There are two errors. The first one doesn't come up all the time, the second one comes up all the time.

gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/libraries/mysqlite/mysqlite.lua:264: bad argument #2 to 'errorCallback' (number expected, got string

gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/libraries/mysqlite/mysqlite.lua:265: Lost connection to MySQL server during query (UPDATE darkrp_player SET wallet = 51455 WHERE uid = 117778415 OR uid = 76561198113390794)

The second error is the one I'm more concerned about it happens constantly. If anyone has a solution please let me know. I'd be happy to post more information if needed.

Thanks in advance.