1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

Swep errors

Discussion in 'DarkRP Modding Questions & Help' started by Mr.KillaKarebear, Apr 5, 2014.

1. Mr.KillaKarebear

Mr.KillaKarebear New Member

I have been work on a darkrp gamemode. Everything was working last night before I shut down my server. When I woke up this morning I found this when I hop on it.
    Code (Text):
    [ERROR] gamemodes/base/entities/weapons/weapon_base/sh_anim.lua:31: bad argument #1 to 'lower' (string expected, got nil)
    1. lower - [C]:-1
    2. SetWeaponHoldType - gamemodes/base/entities/weapons/weapon_base/sh_anim.lua:31
    3. unknown - addons/ez-inventory/lua/weapons/pocket/shared.lua:43
    4. Give - [C]:-1
    5. Call - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/base/sv_gamemode_functions.lua:730
    6. PlayerSpawn - gamemodes/base/gamemode/player.lua:267
    7. PlayerSpawn - gamemodes/sandbox/gamemode/init.lua:41
    8. unknown - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/base/sv_gamemode_functions.lua:610
    Than the is this error that come after the one above.
    Code (Text):
    [ERROR] gamemodes/base/entities/weapons/weapon_base/sh_anim.lua:31: bad argument #1 to 'lower' (string expected, got nil)
    1. lower - [C]:-1
    2. SetWeaponHoldType - gamemodes/base/entities/weapons/weapon_base/sh_anim.lua:31
    3. unknown - addons/ez-inventory/lua/weapons/pocket/shared.lua:43
    As I said everything was working last night. If anyone has any idea on how to fix this that would be great.

This is the line in /pocket/shared.lua the error is talking about. Is there something wrong with cause I don't see it?
    Code (Text):
    function SWEP:Initialize()
    self:SetWeaponHoldType("normal")
    end

2. I got a different problem. I put it into srcds and I lost every addon.

3. nzkfc

nzkfc Member

Desmond, you have your own thread, please don't hijack others!

Killa, did you edit any files in the gamemode folder at all? Have you tried removing all your addons (e.g. copy them out to somewhere safe) and run the server blank?