1. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

the level system does not work on my server x2

Discussion in 'DarkRP Modding Questions & Help' started by SrTheDark☭, Jan 8, 2018.

1. SrTheDark☭

SrTheDark☭ New Member

[AddCSLuaFile] Couldn't find 'config.lua' (@lua/darkrp_modules/levels/sh_custom.lua (line 63))
    Couldn't include file 'config.lua' (File not found) (@lua/darkrp_modules/levels/sh_custom.lua (line 64))
    [AddCSLuaFile] Couldn't find 'printers.lua' (@lua/darkrp_modules/levels/sh_custom.lua (line 67))
    [AddCSLuaFile] Couldn't find 'books.lua' (@lua/darkrp_modules/levels/sh_custom.lua (line 68))
    Couldn't include file 'books.lua' (File not found) (@lua/darkrp_modules/levels/sh_custom.lua (line 70))
    Couldn't include file 'printers.lua' (File not found) (@lua/darkrp_modules/levels/sh_custom.lua (line 71))

LUA BRUTALLY RAPED
    Couldn't include file 'ai_translations.lua' (File not found) (@lua/weapons/leafy_base/init.lua (line 2))

I Reinstalled the server too much times, but not work , I installed the workshop version of this addon and not working.

I reinstalled the darkrp, the darkrp modification in a new server and it does working

Any help? I really needs this addon :C

The bar 0f xp work but the jobs does not work and when I choose a job that has a level, example police level = 10 I put it having level 2 and the work is set without saying anything

2. Amesity

Amesity New Member

Its prob broken.

3. SrTheDark☭

SrTheDark☭ New Member

any solution for fix it? :(

4. Amesity

Amesity New Member

Link to addon?

5. SrTheDark☭

SrTheDark☭ New Member

6. Amesity

Amesity New Member

Are you using an old version of dakrrp?

7. SrTheDark☭

SrTheDark☭ New Member

the latest version of github

8. Amesity

Amesity New Member

are you sure you installed it correctly? I would look up a tutorial on youtube

9. twitchyb1t

twitchyb1t Member

are you sure you disabled all defaults that includes jobs, entities, categories, door groups, groupchats the full lot.

10. RFK_2018

RFK_2018 New Member

This doesn't need to be done. The disabled_defaults are there for when you Want to do so to replace them in your own modification folder.

Are you getting any other errors? Was this resolved?

11. twitchyb1t

twitchyb1t Member

It does need to be done if he is modifying the jobs with said levels field in the jobs as i stated. maybe he copied tje jobs into darkrpmodification and added levels field but did not disable defaults so its conflicting

12. Trinity

Trinity Member

Definitely looks like you installed the ADDON incorrectly.