1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

TheRPNetwork | Drugs|Bitcoin|NeedStaff|NewRP

Discussion in 'Community & Server introduction' started by D3Network, Jul 26, 2019.

Tags:
  1. D3Network

D3Network Member

TheRPNetwork

After about a month and a half of work during my off time, I have been putting together a new DarkRP server for people to enjoy. We have plenty of jobs for people to try out, at least 90% of them having their own real role and features setup for their jobs specifically. We're also very new, so I figured it was about time I advertise the upcoming DarkRP server where appropriate of course. Even though we're ready to go, there's still lots of work to be done in the background to add new content and features into the server every day with constant updates and a functional staff team waiting for us to open. Yes we do have a staff full of HeadAdmins & SuperAdmins, but we're also looking for taking in new staff members all the time, so feel free to apply even if you've only been around for half a day. We have both new/unique-ish features, and your everyday trending Meth, Robbery and vape addons with 30+ Jobs to try out!

We are always open to suggestions, so post in our Discord or on the forums and we'll let you know asap on if it gets accepted!
    Accepting new staff members so get in the server and sign up!

Tons of more information found on the forums!

Website: http://therpnetwork.rf.gd/forums/showthread.php?tid=7&pid=9#pid9
    Server IP: TBA
    Discord: discord.gg/yar4cs
    Steam Group: https://steamcommunity.com/groups/therpnetwork2019

Founders of TheRPNetwork: Jinx, KountKuntula, MadaraUchiha (Leeroy Jenkins)
    Head Admins: Denny4Founder, Dust, Askelon, Christmas von Atlas, Icey!

upload_2019-7-25_22-5-59.png

upload_2019-7-25_22-6-30.png

upload_2019-7-25_22-6-47.png

Tons of more information & more pictures found on the forums!
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 26, 2019 ---
    upload_2019-7-25_22-17-55.png

upload_2019-7-25_22-18-17.png
    upload_2019-7-25_23-6-36.png
    upload_2019-7-25_23-8-0.png

Take control of the city with your own laws!
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 29, 2019 ---
    Plenty of more being added since this post! Not everything is also mentioned, there's more in-game than what I probably added to the main thread!
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 29, 2019 ---
    Starting 07-29, there are now with 40+ DarkRP Jobs available! (Was originally 30 when I started this post!)
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 30, 2019 ---
    upload_2019-7-30_11-46-57.png
    Hud & Scoreboard got a bit of updating done

Last edited: Jul 30, 2019