1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

[UK] Solar Gaming Roleplay | Unique | M9K | Events | Need Staff

Discussion in 'Community & Server introduction' started by Jkarateking, Nov 16, 2016.

1. Jkarateking

Jkarateking Member

[​IMG]

Evening DarkRP community, I am Jkarateking and I am the owner of Solar Gaming Roleplay. Solar was a popular DarkRP over a year ago but I had to shut it down due to College coursework. Recently I have re-made the server and it is up and running again. You can view the server details below:

Server Name: [UK] Solar Gaming Roleplay | Unique | M9K | Events | Need Staff

Server IP: uk-src13.serenityservers.net:27115

Forums Link: http://solargaming.mistforums.com

We decided to use mistforums as they are more designed to work with gmod than Enjin.

Map: rp_downtown_v4c_v4

We decided on this map as it is a better version of the common v2 that most downtown servers use.

Warning: Another person also brought up a server called Solar at around the same time as we brought ours back up. There server is called 'Solar Gaming' instead of 'Solar Gaming Roleplay' so you can tell which one is ours.

[​IMG]

Image above shows you our handcuff system for cops. The addon can be found at: https://scriptfodder.com/scripts/view/2979

On solar, we have a class system and certain jobs are classed based on how important they are to society. This allows us to make players who like more serious roleplay happy as well as people who are not as serious.

Thankyou for reading. We are adding new addons and jobs to Solar every few days to keep players entertained for as long as possible. I hope to see you guys on the server to we can roleplay together and have fun :).

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 16, 2016