1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

Users can spawn in weapons from M9K

Discussion in 'Modder General Chat' started by Wilsgaard The Rattus, Feb 9, 2015.

1. Hello, i started a new darkrp server for some days ago and when someone join they are able to spawn in weapons from the Q menu? please help me out im new to this just tell what i need to do :p Thank you for helping

2. I tried to restrict weapons and it still doesn't work

3. Matryan

Matryan Well-Known Member

So you've set GM.Config.adminweapons in the settings.lua to 1 or 2?

4. Matryan

You're using the darkrpmodificationmaster correct?

5. Yes, i am using it.

6. Matryan

Well I have no idea.
    Lets wait 'till someone with more experience comes...

7. Ok, since its very annoying.

8. Matryan

Lol, Understandably.

9. EMP

EMP New Member

Do you have advanced duplicator installed?

10. Pab14567

Pab14567 Well-Known Member

Restrict it, or take it off.
    There's a exploit with the duplicator that allows people to spawn in weapons, nukes and etc..

11. CounterCraftz

CounterCraftz Member

Do toolmode_allow_creator 0 or disallow any weapon spawning followed by darkrp_config.lua

12. LegacySurge

LegacySurge New Member

In every individual weapons file, go into the shared.lua (or named something like that) and look for spawnable=true, underneath it will say admin.spawnable=true. Replace spawnable=true, with spawnable = false. This will hide it from the Q menu, from everyone. But you can still assign it to a class/shipment.

Hope this helps! ^_^

13. Pab14567

Holy fuck there's so many fucking bumps.. Stop bumping threads pls... It's over 3-4 months old

14. LegacySurge

LegacySurge New Member

And nobody helped him or at least confirmed it. I didn't bump it, I was helping people who searched for it.

15. Pab14567

Lol leave the dead to sleep m8 if nobody replies within a few months, just leave it to sleep, if people are desperate to find a answer they can create a new thread instead of scrolling and scrolling through pages and pages looking for the one thread ( or use the search option. ) in my opinion

16. LegacySurge

LegacySurge New Member

I searched for days to figure out what I just said, I even asked you. I searched every DarkRP thread about it, and I finally found it.

17. Tomelyr

Tomelyr Active Member

[​IMG]

Pab14567 likes this.
  18. Pab14567

"Days" member since yesterday lol