1. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

VintageRP | Old school RP | Staff needed | Custom content

Discussion in 'Community & Server introduction' started by fungler, Jan 14, 2018.

1. fungler

fungler New Member

VintageRP
    Hello everyone!
    I'm trying to start a very nice and fun community, who is open for new ideas.
    Here is some information about the server.

185.38.150.36:27075 (EU)

What is VintageRP?
    VintageRP is a server inspired by DarkRP from around 2012. The main focus of the server, is to give you the feeling of playing RP from around 2012, with a modern touch, as RP from 2012 will not live up to todays standards.

The idea came to my mind, because I was really not happy about how DarkRP has evolved over the years. I personally feel like every DarkRP server today, is just a copy of the other ones and it has become a matter of spamming your server with paid addons, that are not really necessary as well as being one huge chaos.

My goal is to create a server that stands out from the other ones as well as creating a community with people who feel the same way or people who just enjoys this kind of RP. Many people reading this, probably haven't played DarkRP from 2012, but hopefully you will be open minded and give the server a chance, even though it is not what you are used to.

I've done my best to create balance on the server, as well as making the RP more dependant on the players instead of the addons. This doesn't mean that the server doesn't have any content though.
    I myself, am open to changes and new ideas and concepts, as I want people to enjoy their time as much as possible on my server.

About the staff I'm searching
    I am searching for a staff that has the same passion for this idea as me, but it is not a must.
    Simply being interested in the server and its development, is good enough to become an admin. Experience is not a must, as you can always learn.

The best you can give is common sense and the will to do your best for the server.
    You can apply for admin on the forum: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/vintagerpforum/index.php

Last words
    I hope this sounds interesting to you, even if you haven't played DarkRP back in 2012. This server is different from what you are used to. Even just taking a look means a lot to me.
    If you have any other questions, feel free to ask!
    I hope to see some of you on the server!

Feel free to add me on steam if you have any questions:
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/gravko/

Last edited: Jan 14, 2018