1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

What kind of Cars?

Discussion in 'DarkRP Modding Questions & Help' started by Q4-Bi. R.I.P, Sep 12, 2013.

1. Q4-Bi. R.I.P

Q4-Bi. R.I.P New Member

Hello guys,

On my new DEV server for DarkRP I want to add some cars to the server, not a whole lot just a hand few; also including some public transport and a police vehicle, which pack/cars/extra mods would you guys recomend? Also should I make them buy the car once for a large price, or buy multiple or single everything they join for a lower price.

Best Regards,
    Q4-Bi.

2. computer22

computer22 Community Staff Staff Member Server Owner

Hey,

out of interest and as it fits the topic: Did anyone try yet to integrate sCars into DarkRP? Sakarias told me a while a go he would add hooks if we tell him what we need.

3. Q4-Bi. R.I.P

Q4-Bi. R.I.P New Member

A friend of myn from a rival community was able to implement the cars into DarkRP (2.4.3), I think at the moment its very time consuming on regards to that feature. If it was avaliable I would probably hands down pick SCars for the DarkRP server, but since its not well its just a matter of a long time of waiting.

4. ikoN

ikoN New Member

5. Scottie

Scottie ~ Ent:King Dev ~ Contributor

I'm a fan of TDM cars. I'm not sure how far you wish to go on implementation part. I must admit, TDM cars have shit handling. Cars spin out very easily. Only few servers have fine tuned them into perfection. But then again SCars was just as unrealistic to me. Handling was worse, but gave the cars more options. Which would have the advantage in RP. The choice is down to you.