1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

When I quit, money prints say the owner is Unknown?! Any fix?

Discussion in 'Modder General Chat' started by DownloadinStill, Sep 6, 2017.

1. DownloadinStill

DownloadinStill New Member

So, me and a few of my friends play DarkRP. I host the DarkRP because I have a decent internet connection, but I'm not very good with GMod servers. I of course, know how to setup servers and for other games I can make a server very quickly and know everything about it.

I have 2 questions about saving on DarkRP:
    • Does everything get deleted when the server is closed and how do I prevent this and/or turn on auto-save?
    • How do I stop the server from deleting all of someones stuff when they quit the server, because we're playing with only around 3-6 people at a time and we're normally all in a skype call and stuff we don't need to worry about all of the houses getting filled up and stuff.
    Thanks, - DownloadinStill
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 7, 2017 ---
    Ok, I've got it so save stuff like places entities like money printers and stuff like bookshelves, etc. It doesn't save the owner of doors, money printers/tip jars and jobs. Here is a picture of what happens when I disconnect and rejoin:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 7, 2017