1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

Wierd problems with guns, and which job who can buy them.

Discussion in 'DarkRP Modding Questions & Help' started by Andreas, Oct 14, 2013.

1. Andreas

Andreas New Member

Hey everybody. I'm pretty new to the hole DarkRP side of Gmod, but have learned a couple of things by reading around.

My main problem i can't see to fix (and yes, i have tried to search for a solution) is that when i started out with a fresh install of DarkRP everyone could buy pistols, even the citizens.

I want it to be so that only the gundealers, and future blackmarketdealers can buys these weapons.

The things that i have tried is.
    - Set the m.Config.restrictbuypistols to true
    - changed every weapon to a custom shipment (Put the code in the darkrpmodification-master addon)
    The thing that happened when i did this was that, now the citizens could not buy the weapons, but the weapon tab(not the shipment) disappeared from the f4 menu.
    And when i tried another custom shipment code, the weapons where put in the shipment tab regardless if i put them as a shipment or single gun.

Here is the code u currently use:

AddCustomShipment("Desert eagle", {
    model = "models/weapons/w_pist_deagle.mdl",
    entity = "weapon_deagle2",
    price = 215,
    amount = 10,
    separate = true,
    pricesep = 215,
    noship = true,
    allowed = {TEAM_GUN}
    })

I would greatly appreciate every bit of help anyone could throw my way. Thanks in advance.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2013